The Minn Kota Endura Transom Mount electric trolling motors remains the most popular choice for all types of boating, freshwater activities. The legendary Minn Kota Endura 30 and C2 30 have proven pedigrees for ruggedness, durability and reliability. These true originals are still the best selling of all the transom mount motors simply because they meet the needs of most boaters.
They are adaptable in all conditions and will rise up to meet any of nature’s challenges just like its saltwater sister model the transom mount Riptide.
For Smaller Crafts
- Endura C2 30 with their lifetime guaranteed composite shaft can be used on all small water crafts like kayaks, canoes, dinghies and motor boats. The higher thrust versions also work very well on larger boats in normal conditions.
- With Endura motors you only require a 12 volt deep cycle battery thereby keeping things simple.
- The motors include the UV resistant composite lever lock bracket, preventing flexing and warping. This strong rock solid mount adds to the Endura C2 reliability.
- Steering is done with a 6 inch telescoping twist handle giving direct control.
- Shaft lengths avaiable – 30″, 36″ and 42″.
- Choose from thrust levels of 30lbs, 40lbs, and 55lbs.
- Also available with a power or weedless2 propellor.
Minn Kota Specifications
Motor Max Boat Length Max Amp Draw
Endura 30 +- 14 Ft 30Amp
Endura 40 +- 16 Ft 42Amp
Endura 55 +- 20 Ft 55Amp
The Camo WaterFowl Edition helps to give hunters the maximum concealment with its Advantage Camo Pattern. The camouflage artwork will help with stealth to get into the hot spots, ending the day with more fish or birds in the boat.
Because these hand steer motors are only available in 12 volts anyone can manage them. It’s this simplicity that makes them so widely accepted by anglers and boaters.
Their popularity among buyers can be found at many review sites. Most buyers are very positive about their purchases rating the Endura 30 and c2 30 a consistent very high 4.5 to 5 stars. The Endura 30 is the top dog receiving the most reviews. ( 30lb thrust with a 30″ shaft is this combination)
To accomodate these motors you will have to add a transom to your canoe or kayack, either permanent or portable.