If you are fond of playing Golf, you must be well aware of the importance of a fully functional Golf Cart. As entertaining as the game is, without a Golf Cart it can lose all its charm. Thus, ensuring that your golf cart is ever ready to fetch you from one place to another, you need to feed it with the best quality of Golf Cart Batteries. Stating that today the market has some of the good Golf Cart Batteries won’t be an understatement. But, there are some batteries that are not living up to the mark. Finding the best golf cart batteries among the many variables available. Here are the 5 highly recommended Golf Cart Batteries on the market:
Reviews of the Top Golf Cart Batteries
UPG UB12350 (Group U1) Battery
You need best batteries for your high-tech Golf Cart and this set of batteries is just what you are looking for. Coming from a reputed manufacturing house, these batteries offer longer life than any other alternative in the market. Lightweight and portable, these batteries fit your golf cart to offer it longevity and best functionality. These SLA batteries come with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and thus are the best investment for your Golf Cart. They are equipped with Absorptive Glass Mat technology and thus can also be used for many other purposes like a solar array, and more. Available at a more economical price, these batteries offer great competition to some reputed brands in the market.
- High-quality UB12350 batteries to offer longer life to your professional golf carts.
- Loaded with latest technological advances, these 12V 35AH replacement batteries are the most economical option available in the market.
- These SLA batteries are multi-purpose and can be used for a variety of motor operative machines.
- They come in a pack of two and offer you a hassle-free battery life for 3-5 years.
- Item weight: 46 pounds
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 1 year
- As soon as you receive the product, you are all set to use them.
- They are claimed to offer the longest battery support in comparison to many other counterparts.
- The manufacturer recommends not to discharge it below 50%, which is critical to check everytime you are using these batteries.
Trojan 6 Volt Battery T-105
If you value quality above everything, these batteries are the right choice for you. Additional Flooded Lead Acid Battery Model T-105 is the latest and most ergonomic batteries for golf carts. Offering a long battery life, these batteries are also known to offer the most economical cost per amp-hour. If maintained well, you can enjoy uninterrupted use of these batteries and ride on your golf cart for an amazing play. Multi-purpose and technically advanced, these batteries cater to a variety of in-house functions. They are easy and quick to charge and lose their power after long-term and continuous use. These 225Mah batteries offer 6-volt voltage for running small to medium sized motors.
- High-quality flooded lead-acid batteries are best to boost the life of your Golf Cart Motors.
- It has specially designed deep-cycle cells which makes them easy degradation proof, and thus best for use in Golf Cart that utilizes high power per ride.
- These batteries can also be used in solar & wind electric systems.
- Equipped with the latest technology, these batteries offer the best amp-hour capacity.
- Product dimensions: 10.3 inches x 7.1 inches x 10.8 inches
- Product weight: 64 pounds
- Manufacturer’s warranty: One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Once fully charged, these batteries offer a long life and constant current to run a number of motors operated objects.
- The manufacturer’s quote longest life and cheapest cost amp-per hour.
- For best results, these batteries demand high maintenance including watering, equalizing charges & maintaining clean terminals.
Trojan T-875 8V Golf cart Batteires
Trojan has always been in the top ranks of Golf Cart battery manufacturers. They are renowned to bring technology & innovation to their customers and Trojan T-875 battery is one fine example of the same. There highly equipped batteries offer 8V voltage to your golf cart motor. Carrying the warranty & reputation of Trojan, these are the most recommended batteries in their category both, by users and experts. They offer longer life cycle and available in a pack of 6 batteries. They discharge at a slower speed which makes them the best companion for a day-long golf game.
- These wet lead-acid batteries are best for long-term usage.
- They are equipped with high-profile terminals and master vent top.
- Highly robust, these batteries are easy to install and support all sort of rough usage at the golf ground.
- These E4800 batteries offer 8-volt voltage, apt for running most branded golf carts.
- The batteries run 295 minutes when used at 25 Amps, & 117 minutes when used at 56 Amps.
- Product dimensions- 259 mm X 179 mm X 283 mm
- Product weight- 800 Pounds
- Manufacturer’s warranty- 18 months
- These batteries are highly portable and thus are easy to install and carry in comparison to most of its counterparts.
- The batteries offer the best functionality at a cheap price and minimum maintenance.
- Robust and ergonomic, the battery offers complete power backup for a day-long golf play.
- Highly technical to deal with in case of any fault, you will need expert supervision for the same.
Amstron GC2 6V AGM Golf Cart Battery
The one thing that puts Amstron GC2 6V AGM Golf Cart above every other battery is that it is a completely maintenance free battery. Specially designed to give your Golf Carts the sturdiness they demand, these batteries have all the remarkable features of its brand name. However, their use isn’t limited to Golf Carts only, they can be used for solar & wind motors, other house motors and more. Highly technology blessed, these batteries are assured to deliver long backup at minimum cost. Some other features of that make these batteries unique include:
- These batteries are equipped with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology, which means there is no free liquid inside the battery.
- The absence of liquid means there is no heat generation during the cycles, the battery charges quickly & discharges at a slow and steady pace.
- The battery ensures lowest hydrogen emission measuring to 4% only.
- The absence of liquid means that there is no freezing concern.
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 inches x 7.1 inches x 10.8 inches
- Product weight: 68 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 18 months
- Little or no maintenance, no refilling water and 6-volt constant voltage.
- They are a little over-priced for their value.
VMAXTANKS 6 Volt 225Ah AGM Battery
As the name suggests, this battery is a onetime investment to profiteer by multi-purpose usage. Heavy duty, durable and technologically advanced, these batteries are what you need to make your golf carts functional all the time. Based on an Electrolyte Suspension system, these batteries are completely free from the use of any type of contamination gels or silica. Highly performance-centric, the VMAX batteries are recommended by experts in the field for constant use. Completely maintenance free, these batteries can be charged and discharged multiple times without compromising on their functionality. Here are some of the key features of these batteries:
- The battery offers Float Service Lifespan with maximum life ranging from 8 years to 10 years.
- They are highly sturdy and heavy-duty batteries that generate a 6V voltage for running your golf Carts.
- They have lead-tin alloys which provide them extra performance margin to work excellently on a float or cyclic applications.
- Best to be used with a variety of motor operated devices including Golf Carts, solar energy & wind energy devices.
- Product dimensions: 9.5 inches x 7.3 inches x 11 inches
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year
- Completely maintenance free batteries; no water refilling, or checking the electrolyte gravity.
- Sturdiness and longevity with 8-10 years of lifespan.
- The manufacturer’s claim of slow discharging has been questioned by the customers as the battery demands frequent charging.
Things to Consider When Buying a Golf Cart Battery
Golf is a daylong game and to ensure that you cover the entire track without losing your valuable time, you need a golf cart that is always ready to offer you a ride. Moreover, the golf track has a variety of surfaces and thus the golf cart must be sturdy enough to roll through these diversities. Now, what makes a golf cart functional are excellent batteries and thus all golf lovers demand highly performance centric batteries.
There are a variety of batteries available in the market at different price ranges. Selecting the best batteries for golf carts becomes a little intimidating among these many choices. But, ensuring that you have the best batteries in your cart is the first rule of a well-facilitated golf game. Here are a few things to consider when buying a golf cart batteries to ensure the best deal:
It is utmost important that you buy from a reputable vendor. If you are buying them online, ensure that the website is popular and has certified vendors listed on the site. Additionally, you must buy from a vendor/ website that has a significant market history.
- Compare prices:
Comparing prices on different websites/ vendors is another must. Different vendors offer a different price for same batteries and thus choosing the one who offers the lowest price is always a great deal.
- Have a budget & follow it:
Often, with so many choices, it becomes tough to find out the best batteries for your golf cart. It is great to have a fixed budget and enjoy shopping within it. This will not only help you in buying within your range, but also ensure that you have limited and best choices to choose from.
- Check out the essentials:
Buying batteries that come with some added advantages are always great. However, to ensure that you get all these advantages handy you must check that the vendor offers you the same. The list of things includes warranty, shipping cost, service assistance, home delivery and more.
Many times, people prefer buying used batteries as they are cheaper. But, usually, used batteries do not deliver the desired output and you end up wasting money and buying a new set of batteries. New batteries are the best options to buy to have a maintenance free and hassle-free battery usage.
- Buying what is suitable:
Last but not the least, you must buy the batteries that are best suitable for your motor as well as budget. Different batteries support different types of motors and thus buying a compatible model is a pre-requisite. When you end up buying a wrong model, it will not only deliver under-performance but also affect the life of your golf cart.
Having quality batteries in your Golf Cart is as important as having the best striking Golf Stick. You cannot manage to move from one corner to the other corner of the golf course without a great Golf cart and every golf cart operates on batteries. These are some of the best golf cart batteries available in the market that you can consider buying. Each one of these batteries has their own special features and come at different price levels. Also, we have mentioned a few considerations to make while buying Golf Cart batteries to ensure you close the best deal. Follow them and buy the best batteries that offer you a swift and hassle-free golf cart transit.