Keeping the batteries charged and working is often a big problem for the travelers. With limited resources while on a travel, it is a vital element to have enough electrical power to run the systems and various other life-supporting arrangements. Thanks, to marine solar panels, now it is easy to convert the sunlight into electricity and have enough resources for your use. However, buying just another set of the solar panel will not do, you have to grab the best variant available in the market and ensure that you have enough energy to grab some cold drink, play your favorite music and run your refrigerator without burning some extra fuel. Here are some recommendations:
5 Top Rated Marine Solar Panels Reviews – Reliable Charge
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
If you are looking for solar panels that are easy to install and at the same time offer you best conversion results, you must consider buying Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel. Made with the sturdy aluminum frame, these panels are corrosion proof and thus assured to last for a long time. These 12 volt solar panel kits are tested for adverse conditions like the high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa) thus can be claimed to be robust and durable. With a commitment to quality, these panels offer the best efficiency per space. Here are some characteristics of these marine solar panels:
- They have pre-installed diodes along with a pair of 31-inch cables with MC4 connectors
- They are best to use for 12 Volt batteries charging; you can also wire them in a series of 24/48-volt battery charging if required.
- High-level conversion capacity; in the adequate availability of sunlight, you can convert 500-watt hours in a day.
- Affordable machine with many advantageous
- 25 years of transferable power output warranty
- 5 years of material and workmanship warranty
- The MC4 connections in the panels can be better designed.
Sunforce 50022 5-Watt Solar Battery Trickle Charger
If you are searching for a durable, reliable and handy option to keep your batteries charged on the run, you must buy Sunforce 50022 5-Watt Solar Battery Trickle Charger. These easy to install solar panels require minimum maintenance and offer high conversion rate. It is sufficient enough to charge 12 Volt battery of your car, electric fence, pet feeder, RV or boat. This compact and lightweight solar charging device keeps your batteries charged with ease and swift. Here are the key features of these panels:
- Easy to install and use, the panels are perfect to use with a first timer.
- It can be used anywhere anytime to keep the batteries of a number of machines well charged.
- These weatherproof panels work fine in different weather condition, i.e. you can even use it on a cloudy or shady day.
- They are made with sturdy aluminum and thus offer the most sturdy and durable design.
- The integrated blocking diode ensures that no energy is discharged during the night.
- It let you charge your batteries in all the conditions.
- It can be used in a number of machines and can easily charge a 5-watt battery.
- It requires minimum maintenance.
- A little more extension wire to this machine is recommended.
Instapark 30W Mono Crystalline Solar Panel with 12V solar charge controller
A quick and eco-friendly way to charge up your batteries, Instapark 30W Mono Crystalline Solar Panel with 12V solar charge controller is a rapidly selling variant of solar panels. It is a clean and carbon free alternative to generate energy. With its 30-watt mono crystalline solar panel and solar charge controller, converting solar energy into electricity is an easy job. Some features of these solar panels include:
- The solar panels offer maintenance free performance for a lifetime.
- Made with mono crystalline aluminum, these panels are robust and offer reliable usability for years.
- It is a compact solution for producing sufficient energy with ease.
- Designed and engineered with perfection, the kit charges 12-volt batteries with great efficacy.
- It works efficiently in all weather conditions; cloudy or clear.
- 5-year limited product warranty (covering material defects and workmanship)
- 25 years of power warranty
- Efficient backup during power cuts.
- Robust built for everlasting performance.
- It is not very well engineered as wires are fixed abruptly
- The controllers of the panels are not well made and thus offer cheap effects.
Go Power! GP-SF-5 SUNfilm 5 Watt Marine Solar Panels
Now charge your batteries with expertise using the solar energy and offer your share of contribution to the environment. With Go Power! GP-SF-5 SUNfilm 5 Watt Solar Panel it is easy to convert solar energy into electricity. These panels are perfect to charge your 12-volt batteries with 5-watt charge, You can use them on a variety of machines including heavy motor vehicles, commercial appliances and more. It efficiently keeps your batteries charge while on the go and is the most portable and lightweight solar panels available in the market. You can even charge your laptops, cell phone, and other small gadgets with these solar panels. Some amazing features of this kit include:
- Completely green and noise free energy generation
- Multiple connections and output points for charging many devices at a time
- Robustly built and sturdy material design offering long-lasting performance
- Easy to install and use device to charge your batteries
- Best weather support, it helps you charge your batteries even on a cloudy day.
- Affordable & less complicated gadget for comfortable use of first timers
- It has a diode function to prevent the backward flow of energy.
- It is claimed to be poorly built and heavy-weighted in comparison to similar products.
Renogy 50 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
When you do not have a steady electricity supply with you, there is nothing more reliable than Renogy 50 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel. Made with Monocrystalline Solar Panels, the kit delivers incredible output. It produces sufficient energy to charge a 12 Volt battery with 50 wattages of charge. Easy to install, this kit comes with MC4 leads and thus keeps your battery charged while on a travel. Some features of this marine solar panel kits are:
- Enabled with monocrystalline Solar Panel, these solar panel kits offer you best efficiency per unit space.
- The panels are efficient to charge your marine equipment, RV and car batteries.
- They are robust panels made to withstand adverse weather conditions.
- You can easily incorporate it into your grid system.
- The aluminum built offer corrosion resistance and thus makes them perfect for outdoor use.
- It is also safe against low-pressure water jets and environmental particles.
- Guaranteed hot-spot heating which means you do not have to worry about the output heating
- Diodes installation which ensures no energy is drained during nights
- Long lasting life, guaranteed by the manufacturer
- It is priced on a higher side when compared to other kits in the market.
How to Choose The Good Marine Solar Panels?
Before you start scorching the market for the best solar panel system, it is important that you have the basic knowledge about buying the best set. There are a lot of parameters that decide whether or not a solar panel set is perfect to fill your needs. Here are a few pointers that will help you pick the best kit:
- How much power do you need?
This is the most decisive element as once you know the exact output you require, only then you will be able to buy the best set. There are different sets available in the market that offer different outputs.
- How much space do you have?
Marine solar panels differ in size. You must buy a solar panel according to the space you have to fit it in a way it gets the best sun exposure.
- What is the company?
You must buy a branded marine solar panel kit to ensure you are buying the best gadget with the guarantee of performance.
- Is it weather proof?
You must check whether the solar panel kit you are buying is weather proof or not. The best quality solar panel is one which offers you adequate charge no matter it is clear or cloudy.
How Does Marine Solar Panels Work?
The demand for marine solar panels is increasing with each passing day. It is the best way to keep the batteries topped up, even when you do not have any steady electricity source close to you. Marine Solar panels are very easy to use and are proved the most efficient way to generate energy from a natural resource. The method of converting solar energy into electric energy is easy. Let us discuss the working mechanism of Solar Panels:
A solar panel system comprises three main components: solar panel, charge controller, AC appliances or DC appliances.
- The Process:
The process is simple and easy to understand, here are the steps involved:
- The sunlight hits the cells on the solar panel charging the electrons on the surface.
- These charged electrons start random moment, hitting one another and thus create an electrical chain reaction that results in a DC charge.
- The charge controller regulates the charge and sends it to the batteries to be stored for enough time.
- The charge controller ensures that the batteries aren’t overcharged.
The energy thus stored can be used in running a variety of devices- both AC & DC. Different solar panels produce different charges and hence you must check it before buying one.
Benefits Of Using Marine Solar Panels
Solar panels are so far the best aid to keep batteries charged while on the go. Most of the time travelers complain about dead batteries and depriving conditions during a long travel. However, with Marine solar panel it is easy to have a constant supply of electricity. These panels are the best to charge a variety of batteries and thus are most recommended. Here are a few benefits of marine solar panels:
- They are eco-friendly:
Marine solar panels utilize natural energy and convert it to storable energy. It is the most eco-friendly system of energy conversion that emits no noise or carbon.
Marine Solar panels are quite affordable. You can buy a set at a decent price and use them for a considerable time. Moreover, they are a one time investment and are guaranteed to offer efficient performance for several years.
With the advent of technology, you can now buy weather-proof diy solar panels, these panels work when even when it is cloudy or clear.
- Easy to install:
Solar panels are easy to install and can be used in a variety of arrangement to charge a range of batteries. You can follow the user guide for effective installation.
If you are an avid traveler or need quick settlement for your off beat power needs, there is nothing more effective than buying a marine solar panel set. They are the best way to convert natural energy into reusable energy that too with a minimum investment. With effective use of solar panels, you can reduce your power bill to half. No matter you want to charge the batteries of your boat, car, RV, any other motor run appliance, marine solar panels produce sufficient energy for you.